Advair only for $ 31.95*
Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, COPD, Bronchitis, Emphysema, Breathing
Advair Generic names:
Fluticasone/Salmeterol, Seretide, Viani, Adoair, ForAir, advair diskus, Seroflo
Advair Price List:
- Advair 50mcg/500mcg packs:1 pack / 50mcg/500mcg$64.95$64.95 per item
- 2 packs / 50mcg/500mcg$105.90$52.95 per item
- Advair 50mcg/250mcg packs:1 pack / 50mcg/250mcg$57.95$57.95 per item
- 2 packs / 50mcg/250mcg$99.00$49.50 per item
- Advair 50mcg/100mcg packs:1 pack / 50mcg/100mcg$42.50$42.50 per item
- 2 packs / 50mcg/100mcg$75.60$37.80 per item
- Advair 25mcg/250mcg inhalers:1 inhaler / 25mcg/250mcg$54.95$54.95 per item
- 2 inhalers / 25mcg/250mcg$96.00$48.00 per item
- Advair 25mcg/125mcg inhalers:1 inhaler / 25mcg/125mcg$39.95$39.95 per item
- 2 inhalers / 25mcg/125mcg$71.40$35.70 per item
- Advair 25mcg/50mcg inhalers:1 inhaler / 25mcg/50mcg$34.95$34.95 per item
- 2 inhalers / 25mcg/50mcg$63.90$31.95 per item
1. What is Advair Diskus?
Advair Diskus is an inhaler which consists of two active substances: Fluticasone and Salmeterol. My Canadian PharmacyAdvair Diskus, as a combination of these two ingredients, is used for the treatment of bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary problems that cause difficulties in the lungs during breathing process. Fluticasone has anti-inflammatory, antiallergic, antipruritic effect by intranasal, inhalation, external application and helps prevent the problem of asthma and allergic inflammation. Salmetarol acts as 2 beta receptor that is used for prevention of asthma and chronic obstructive lung problems.
2. Advair Diskus Generics
Some pharmacies offer Advair Diskus generics that can replace the original preparate: for example “Fluticasone/Salmeterol». This generic products contain the same active ingredients: Fluticasone/Salmeterol, act the same way and produce the same effect. The generics price is lower as manufactures of generic products take fewer expenses: they do not need the drug testing, researches and clinical trials, advertising and promotion, as the original drug has already proven its efficiency and high quality. Nowadays, many people prefer generic Advair: the same effect + money spared.
3. Advair Diskus Dosage and Instructions for Use
The recommended Advair Diskus dosage depends on the age of the patient and other asthma medications that he takes.
- For children aged from 4 to 11, the recommended Advair Diskus dosage makes one inhalation: Advair Diskus 100/50 mg twice per day with a 12 hours interval;
- For children over the age of 11 and adults, Advair Diskus dosage will depend on the dose of other medications for asthma treatment and prevention – the dose can be Advair Diskus 100/50 mg twice a day or Advair Diskus 500/50 mg twice a day;
- The normal Advair Diskus dose for chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases treatment is Advair Diskus 250/50 mg twice a day.
4. Advair Diskus Side Effects
Advair Diskus side effects are observed in patients not so often. Sometimes they are severe, but in the most cases Advair Diskus side effects are mild. The drug’s active ingredients may trigger different side effects:
- Salmeterol: paradoxical bronchospasm, irritation of the mucous membranes of the mouth or throat, changes in taste (dysgeusia), hypokalemia, nervous disorders, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, hyperglycemia, tremors, palpitations, headache, arrhythmias (including atrial fibrillation, supraventricular tachycardia and extrasystoles), arthralgia, allergic reactions (skin rash, angioedema), spasms of skeletal muscles;
- Fluticasone: hoarseness, irritation of the mucous membrane of the pharynx, candidiasis of the oral cavity and pharynx, paradoxical bronchospasm, allergic skin reactions.
5. Advair Diskus Contraindications
Advair Diskus Contraindications are compulsory to be noted to avoid Advair complications and side effects.
Canadian Advair Diskus is contraindicated in the following cases:
- Hypersensitivity to the drug;
- Children under the age of 4.
Advair Diskus from My Canadian Pharmacy is used with caution: pulmonary tuberculosis, fungal, viral or bacterial infections of the respiratory system, thyrotoxicosis, pheochromocytoma, diabetes, uncontrolled hypokalemia, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, uncontrolled hypertension, arrhythmia, QT prolongation on the ECG, coronary artery disease, hypoxia of different genesis, cataracts, glaucoma, hypothyroidism, osteoporosis, pregnancy, lactation. Continue reading about Advair Diskus contraindications…
6. Advair Diskus Interactions
Advair Diskus Interactions should be taken into account necessarily. If you are combining other medications or supplements with Canadian Advair Diskus, the effects of Fluticasone or Salmeterol may change. Tell your doctor about all medications, vitamins and supplements that you are taking at the moment. Your doctor will be able to work out the correct plan of Advair Diskus uses, which would help avoid negative interactions. Fluticasone and Salmeterol may interact with the following medications:
7. Advair Diskus and Alcohol
Alcohol does not have a direct impact on Advair Diskus effects and it seems that the small doses of alcohol will not affect the course of asthma treatment with Advair Diskus. But the fact is that alcohol and asthma are incompatible concepts. The effect of asthma treatment may be directly opposite to the expected, if a patient consumes alcohol with asthma medications. Alcohol penetrates the blood through the walls of the gastrointestinal tract, poisoning the whole body with toxins – this may only worsen inflammatory processes. The body takes efforts to fight the intoxication of the organism, so the disease may be intensified. Alcohol and Advair Diskus (to be exact – asthma) should not be combined: My Canadian Pharmacy advises to refuse alcohol to have a positive course of asthma treatment. See more details on Advair Diskus and Alcohol compatibility…
8. Advair Diskus for Children
Advair Diskus from My Canadian Pharmacy may be used as a maintenance asthma treatment for children. The medication is also used for adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) associated with chronic bronchitis. If your child is suffering from frequent asthma symptoms, asthma attacks, then he may need an inhaler like Advair Diskus.
* The asthma drug is contraindicated to children under the age of 4.
9. Advair Diskus during Pregnancy
Advair Diskus during pregnancy and lactation period should be prescribed only if the expected benefit of Advair Diskus to the mother outweighs any possible risk to the fetus or the child.
There are no sufficient scientific data on Advair Diskus uses (Salmeterol and Fluticasone) during pregnancy and lactation period.
The reproductive toxicity of the Canadian drug and its components was examined during preclinical trials. Excessive concentration of active systemic beta2-agonists and corticosteroids affects the fetus.
Extensive clinical Advair Diskus experience indicates that the drug effects are not clinically significant when a patient uses therapeutic doses. Advair Diskus for asthma (Fluticasone and Salmeterol) have no genotoxicity.
The concentration of Salmeterol and Fluticasone in the blood plasma after inhalation of Advair Diskus in therapeutic doses is extremely low, so their concentration in breast milk should be low as well. This was confirmed in the course of studies on animals. There are no data on the concentration of Salmeterol and Fluticasone in breast milk of a woman during breastfeeding.
10. Advair Diskus Additional Information
Read Advair Diskus additional information and special instructions to increase Advair Diskus effeciency and avoid complications.
- The drug is intended for long-term treatment and prevention of the disease aggravation rather than cupping (in this case a patient should use short-acting inhaled bronchodilators);
- The drug should be taken regularly even in the absence of asthma symptoms;
- The increase in demand for Advair Diskus use indicates exacerbation of the disease;
- Do not stop treatment with the drug sharply;
- Excessive use of Advair Diskus may cause systemic effects;
- It is recommended to monitor the growth dynamics of children using Advair Diskus for a long time;
- Due to possible adrenal insufficiency, monitor the adrenal cortex functioning carefully and regularly;
- During stress a patient may need additional Advair Diskus dosage;
- If the drug should be discontinued due to Salmeterol overdose, the patient should be prescribed the appropriate replacement asthma therapy.