Canadian Pharmacy Generic Zithromax
Zithromax only for $ 0.75*
Zithromax Generic names:
Azithromycin, APO-Azithromycin, Zithromac, Vinzam, Zmax, Sumamed, Zitrocin, Aziswift, z-pak, Zitromax, ATM, Aztrin, Zitrocin, Azibiot, Azifine, AziCip, Azi Sandoz, Azocam, Bactizith
Zithromax Price List:
- Zithromax 1000mg pills:10 pills / 1000mg$63.50$6.35 per item
- 20 pills / 1000mg$99.80$4.99 per item
- 30 pills / 1000mg$145.50$4.85 per item
- 60 pills / 1000mg$285.00$4.75 per item
- Zithromax 500mg pills:30 pills / 500mg$85.50$2.85 per item
- 60 pills / 500mg$159.00$2.65 per item
- 120 pills / 500mg$294.00$2.45 per item
- 180 pills / 500mg$423.00$2.35 per item
- Zithromax 250mg pills:15 pills / 250mg$51.75$3.45 per item
- 30 pills / 250mg$55.50$1.85 per item
- 60 pills / 250mg$93.00$1.55 per item
- 90 pills / 250mg$121.50$1.35 per item
- Zithromax 100mg pills:30 pills / 100mg$40.50$1.35 per item
- 60 pills / 100mg$45.00$0.75 per item
What is Canadian Pharmacy Zithromax?
What is Canadian Pharmacy Zithromax? The question is easy to answer. Canadian Pharmacy Zithromax is antibacterial drug, broad-spectrum macrolide, azalide with bacteriostatic action. Binding to 50S subunit of ribosomes, inhibits translation of mRNA, inhibits protein synthesis, inhibits growth and multiplication of bacteria in high concentrations, has a bactericidal effect. It works on extra- and intracellular located pathogens.
Microorganisms can be initially resistant to antibiotic action, or may acquire resistance to it.
Indications for Use
- Infectious-inflammatory diseases caused by susceptible to malaria infections:
- Upper respiratory tract infections: pharyngitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media;
- Lower respiratory tract infections: acute bronchitis, exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, including caused by atypical pathogens;
- Skin and soft tissue infections: acne vulgaris of moderate severity, erysipelas, impetigo, secondarily infected dermatoses;
- Initial stage of Lyme disease (borreliosis) – erythema migrans;
- Urinary tract infections caused by Chlamydia trachomatis (urethritis, cervicitis).
Here is the beginning of answer – What is Zithromax. More details about Canadian Pharmacy Zithromax…
Canadian Pharmacy Zithromax Generics
Zithromax generic is greatly acknowledged all over the world. But why? My Canadian Pharmacy is going to explain you this phenomenon.
What are Generic Medications?
We meet notion of “generic” more and more often while purchase of medicines. Most often we see a familiar name drugs preceded by the word “generic” and a much lower price. Often drug itself and its packaging are similar to the original. So, what is it and why is it much cheaper? And, most importantly, is low price a sign of poor quality?
Let’s start with the fact how a particular drug enters market. The pharmaceutical company create, innovative means investing in it a lot of money for development, clinical research, licensing and so on. When everything is ready and the Ministry of Health approved a patent drug is released to market. Depending on country legislation a patent is given for different terms, in the USA this period is 20 years. The price of a brand new drug may not be low, because in its development, company invested money needed to pay back as soon as possible.
At the end of patent term, law does not restrict sale and greater production. Now, the drug will be able for selling by any company. What does it mean for company? Any drug has proven over the years of production and has technology. Without extra costs company produces drug, and averything is remaining to prove its clinical effectiveness, it must fully comply with the original drug. Then the drug can be released to market for a much lower price and with different name.
- Generic drug that is produced by another company after patent expiry of original manufacturer;
- due to lack of need for costly development, clinical trials and other things, price for “generic” is substantially lower;
- “Generic” should be approved by the Ministry of Health and has the same performance as the original. Consequently, quality of the drug does not vary. Canadian Pharmacy Zithromax Generic is explained in details here…
Canadian Pharmacy Zithromax Dosage
Before patient is assigned drug to determine microflora sensitivity that caused disease in this patient. Zithromax dosage should always be taken one hour before intake meal or 2 hours after a meal. The drug is taken once a day.
Adults with infections of upper and lower respiratory tract, skin and soft tissue infections are prescribed 100 mg in 1 day, and then 50 mg of the 2nd to 5th day or 100 mg daily within 3 days (course dose 150 mg).
In acute infections of urogenital (genitourinary) tract designate single 100 mg.
When Lyme disease (borreliosis) for treatment of the first stage (erythemamigrans) it is appoint 500 mg (2 tablets of 0.5 g) in 1-day and 250 mg daily from the 2 nd to 5 th day. Facts about Zithromax Dosing and Administration…
Zithromax Side Effects
Zithromax may cause side effects but if you take the medication correctly, there won’t appear any adverse reactions.
- Digestive system: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, flatulence, indigestion, anorexia, constipation, change the language of color, pseudomembranous colitis, cholestatic jaundice, hepatitis, changes in laboratory parameters of liver function, hepatic failure, hepatic necrosis (possibly fatal).
- Allergic reactions: itching, skin rash, angioedema, rash, photosensitivity, anaphylaxis (rarely fatal), erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal nskroliz.
Cardio-vascular system: palpitations, arrhythmia, ventricular tachycardia, increase the QT interval, bidirectional ventricular tachycardia.
- Nervous system: dizziness / vertigo, headache, seizures, drowsiness, paresthesia, fatigue, insomnia, hyperactivity, aggressiveness, anxiety, nervousness.
- Organs of senses: tinnitus, reversible hearing impairment including deafness (when taking high doses for a long period of time), impaired perception of taste and smell. Zithromax Side Effects in full…
Canadian Pharmacy Zithromax Contraindications
There are the following contraindications:
- Severe hepatic and / or renal failure;
- Children under 12 years of age with body weight less than 45 kg (for a given dosage form);
- Simultaneous reception of ergotamine and dihydroergotamine;
- Hypersensitivity to macrolide antibiotics.
You should be careful if you have:
- Moderate impaired liver and kidney function;
- Arrhythmia or predisposition to arrhythmia and elongation QT Interval. Get acquainted with Zithromax Contraindications…
Interactions of Zithromax with Other Drugs
Zithromax interaction with other drugs is diverse but if you follow all the necessary requirements and doctor’s recommendations everything will be right. The main categories of drugs from which you’d better to abstain are:
- Ergotamine derivatives;
- Coumarin Oral anticoagulants;
- Trimethoprim / sulfamethoxazole.
Zithromax and Alcohol
Canadian Pharmacy Zithromax and alcohol consumption should not be taken simultaneously because you may read further about how antibiotics interact with alcohol? Of course, from school biology course, we know that getting into body, any substances are broken down into simpler, which in turn transform into more simple and so on, until there remain only original parts: proteins, fats, carbohydrates and amino acids. Alcohol molecules entering body, split into its component parts, which are sometimes coincide with antibiotics’ molecules.
This admixture makes body function properly, which leads to disruption of certain body systems and individual organs. For example, alcohol, which is taken along with drug Zithromax, such an application may lead to severe ramifications for whole body organs. As a result, there may appear enhanced human heart, there are pain in heart, and brain begins to blunt feelings and sensations. In general, action is not of the most pleasant and can lead to tragic consequences. Get to know more about Zithromax and Alcohol…
Zithromax Influence on Potency
Zithromax usage as well as any other antibiotics may affect all body functions, and many men are interested in whether antibiotics have effect on potency. Indeed, in some cases, it was noted erection weakening after antibiotics course. And it’s not just about cases when antibiotics are prescribed for sexually transmitted diseases, but also when they are applied at far from genital disease.
However, impact of their application, even if it takes place, should not be exaggerated. Zithromax doesn’t do any harm for potency, and erection will recover soon after you stop taking antibiotics. The reason here is that antibiotics cause a general weakening of body’s immunity, and thus decreases potency. Also, erection deterioration after taking antibiotics can have a psychological nature, which often is observed in highly sensitive people.
Thus, directly potency and antibiotics are unrelated to each other. However, antibiotics have a negative impact on sperm quality, while erection at this point can still be normal. Therefore, you should abandon from planning to conceive a child while receiving a course of antibiotics, and right after it. Summing up, it is worth noting that fear of decreasing potency after taking antibiotics is greatly exaggerated, and if your doctor has prescribed this treatment, then you should definitely bring it to the end, since insufficiently treated infection produces much stronger impact on erection quality, than a course of antibiotics. Read more about how Zithromax influences reproduction…
Canadian Pharmacy Zithromax and Smoking
Zithromax and smoking is adverse combination which may produce more harm because Zithromax is strong antibiotic applied at various bacterial diseases’ treatment.
If doctor prescribes antibiotics for patient, it implies that his health is in dangerous situation. Sometimes antibiotics can only get rid of disease’s main provokative factor. But it is possible to achieve only if they are taken correctly.
That’s why be attentive while taking antibiotics because your health is more important for you that smoking, isn’t it? Find more about how smoking may affect Zithromax…