Principles of Personal Data Protection
My Canadian Pharmacy is very serious about personal data safety. The following principles are at the heart of our approach to personal data protection:
- We appreciate trust you provide us by giving access to your personal information. We will always use your personal data is honest and trust-worthy ways.
- We will provide clear information about how we use your personal data. For you must always be aware of what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it, and who to contact if you have any questions.
- We will take all necessary measures to protect personal data against unauthorized use and to ensure their safe storage.
- We will comply with all current laws and regulations about personal data protection, and will cooperate with government agencies responsible for personal data protection. In case of data protection legislation absence, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles of data protection.
However, please take into account that we can carry out processing of your personal data without your consent if we have legitimate reasons, provided that such use does not lead to impairment of your rights, freedoms and interests. Any such use must comply with above principles of My Canadian Pharmacy personal data protection.
What Information We Collect
- information, you provide us with directly;
- information, occurring automatically when using My Canadian Pharmacy website;
- information, obtained from other sources;
- online advertising.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- improve our products and service quality;
- contact you about products and services that may be interesting to you, provided that you have consented to this or previously sent us request about product or service and we need to contact you during period established by current law;
- provide you with products and services in accordance with your request.
We can provide service through which you can receive text or other types of messages from My Canadian Pharmacy, for example, SMS (short message), MMS (multimedia messages), or EMS (enhanced message), on wireless and mobile devices («Mobile Messaging»). If you subscribe to one of our mailing services, you consent to receive such messages on address or mobile number that you provide for this purpose (as long as you do not choose to opt out receiving such messages).
With Whom We Share Your Personal Information
My Canadian Pharmacy is one of the world’s leading companies for selling pharmaceutical products and services, offering its products all over the world. As global company, my Canadian Pharmacy may disclose your personal data to trusted third parties located outside your residence country so that they could process information on our behalf.
We may also share your personal information with third parties, organizations or individuals, if we believe this information disclosure is necessary for legal reasons.
It is not possible to list all the countries where personal data is processed and storaged, because these countries often change depending on operational requirements. In case you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we process your personal data, please contact our support team via e-mail email@example.com.
My Canadian Pharmacy does not sell personal information to anyone other than organizations to whom we transfer all or part of our business (such as our brand sale), or in connection with a merger, consolidation, change in management, reorganization or liquidation of all or part of our business.
Personal Data Transfer
You must remember that many countries do not provide such legal protection of personal information, which you can use in your country. Being in another country, your personal data may be made available to courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of the country in accordance with laws of that country. Upon receipt of request for such access by law enforcement agencies, we commit ourselves to that person who carries out processing of your personal data outside your country will take measures to protect them and will process them in accordance with My Canadian Pharmacy instructions.
Personal Data Protection
We take all reasonable precautions for your personal data safety and demand the same from third parties that analyze or process your personal data to us. Access to your personal data is limited in order to prevent unauthorized actions, modifications or misuse and is only permitted for our employees and agents on basis of professional needs.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we process your personal information, you can contact us via e-mail on My Canadian Pharmacy website. Your inquiry will be forwarded to appropriate My Canadian pharmacy division.
You have the right to tell us if you:
- do not want to receive communications from us in future;
- would like to receive a copy of your personal data stored in our archive;
- would like to correct, update or remove your personal data from our archive;
- want to report any unauthorized use of your personal data.
In order to assist in processing your request, please provide your full name and location.
Other Conditions about Personal Data